Monday 4 October 2010

Off to the RNC

Not many posts recently as I've been having trouble with my laptop but I have exciting news.  I have secured a place at the Royal National College for the Blind (RNC) and will be studying Music Production.

After a year in limbo, not being able to work, I'm so excited to be joining this amazing college in Hereford.  It's an amazing place with incredible staff and facilities, working towards training it's students to cope with their disabilities and finding them the skills and places to work out in the real world.  As well as the music production course I'll be learning basic Braille and mobility with a white cane, future-proofing myself if my sight continues to deteriorate.

So, this blog will now include entries about my time at the college as and when time permits.  It'll be good to be busy again, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment